Free to try
Javvin Packet Analyzer calculates a variety of key statistics in real time, and presents these statistics either as numeric data or in intuitive graphical displays. You can save, copy and print these statistics, or generate statistic reports.
- Summary statistics provide general statistic information of global network or a specific network node, including traffic, packet size distribution, most common packet sizes, TCP analysis and other statistic information from the advanced analyzers.
Snapshots are a helpful tool to record the summary data for a future reference.
- Endpoints statistics present the details of network activities on every endpoint. You can choose to display all hierarchical endpoints, or just physical endpoints or IP endpoints.
- Protocols statistics present the information of protocols used in network communications. The display structure in this view is the same as the Protocols group in the Project Explorer.
- Graph statistics (unique to enterprise edition) display the statistic information in graphical way. In addition to the common graphs like error packets, utilization, packet size distribution and packet size details, you can also see the graphic statistics based on the results from the advanced analyzers.
- Reports statistics (unique to enterprise edition) are based on the above statistic information. A report contains summary statistics, protocol statistics, top 10 physical addresses, top 10 IP addresses, top 10 local IP addresses, top 10 remote IP addresses, and all available graphs.